Working in partnership with the client, courses can be produced and accredited which are tailored to your specific department, organisation, industry or nationality. These courses will be fully accredited and in conformance with IOSH specifications, but also meet your technical requirements, industry/trade standards, corporate compliance and statutory duties precisely. This may include (but is not limited to):
- Formalising and delivering of pre-existing “in house” health and safety training/inductions particular to your function and location.
- IOSH accreditation of existing Industry Safety Training standards.
- Coursed delivered at any level, for any duration, at any location worldwide – tailored to your specific industry, Eg.
- Oil And Gas
- Commercial maritime
- Passenger vessels and yachts
- Port facilities
- Aviation Industry
- Transportation, haulage and public transport
- Mining and Tunnelling
- Onshore and offshore power generation
- Agriculture, farming, fishing and lumber
- Industrial processing and manufacture
- Service/pleasure industries
- Sporting and social events